From Nancy Hurlbert, Chair of LCDP It is incredibly important that Democrats here in Lake County are active and participatory so we demonstrate to the “other side” that we are here and have a voice. I often hear – when meeting
Why are you a Democrat? What values do you share with other Democrats? How has being a Democrat impacted your life? We want to hear from you. It’s stories like yours that shape the Democratic Party. So tell us,
We need you. Get involved and be a part of Lake County’s community of Democrats. Keep Informed. The Lake County Democratic Executive Committee, (DEC), meets at 6 pm on the 2nd Thursday of each month at the Tavares Civic Center,
Get ready for the 2018 elections!
March for our Lives Local Events
There are three “local” marches on the 24th in our area.
Tavares March for Our Lives
Wooton Park 100 E. Ruby Street Tavares, FL 32778
Please join us at Wooton Park, in Tavares Florida for a non-violent and peaceful march downtown to the Courthouse to speak up and against gun violence in our State, and every other State in the country! Thank-you and hope to see you there!
March For Our Lives The Villages
The Villages Lake Sumter Landing The Villages, FL 32162
Students should not have to be afraid to attend school or see the effects of gun violence on their friends, families, and communities. Join us from 12pm-2pm at The Villages Lake Sumter Landing for marching and student speeches. Bring signs (without sticks), wear supportive and relevant clothing, and more to show your support. This event is student-led but is not affiliated with The Villages Charter Schools.
March for Our Lives – Orlando, FL
Lake Eola Park 512 E Washington St Orlando, FL 32801
The kids and families of March For Our Lives will take to the streets to demand that their lives and safety become a priority and that we end gun violence and mass shootings in our schools today. March with us in Washington DC or march in your own community. The collective voices of the March For Our Lives movement will be heard.
- MARCH FOR OUR LIVES- March 24th- Orlando, Tavares, The VillagesMarch for our Lives Local Events There are three “local” […]
- FROM THE LEFT- The Daily Commercial: Hard to keep up with the dysfunction in the White HouseToo much dysfunction, lies, scandal, corruption, obstruction, collusion […]
- FROM THE LEFT- The Daily Commercial: Our nation needs clarity on the Second AmendmentIt was so refreshing to read the editorial “Put our elected leaders […]
- FROM THE LEFT-The Daily Commercial: Two flaws in the Constitution hinder our democracyThere is a huge disconnect between what a majority of Americans […]
- FROM THE LEFT-THE DAILY COMMERCIAL: The economic impact of terminating immigration programsPatricia Jackson President Trump, from his early days on the campaign […]