Join the first DWCF STATEWIDE PerSisters RALLY honoring all members of The Democratic Women’s Club of Florida and saluting Democratic Women’s Month!
The 2017 DWCF PerSisters Rally will serve as a historical celebration of the DWCF and Democratic Women everywhere. We will celebrate with Music, an INSPIRING Speaker Line-Up, Entertainment and conclude with a DWCF Banner Marcharound beautiful Lake Eola in downtown, Orlando! We want to see each club in attendance; Loud and Proud, with Banners and Placards Blazing!! From 1956 to 2017, let’s show the world just how far the DWCF has come!!
Friday Evening Meet & Greet / Hotel Check-In
Date: May 19, 2017
Location: The Embassy Suites,
191 East Pine Street
Orlando, FL 32801
Date: May 20, 2017
Time: 10:00am -12:00p
(Table Set Up: 9:00am)
Location: Lake Eola Park Amphitheater
512 E Washington Street
Orlando, FL 32801
Fundraising Opportunity: Individual Clubs will have an opportunity to table during this event. Bring your tables and your Democratic wares to raise money for your club!
Clubs might want to appoint a chairperson to coordinate the event & for the purpose of:
- Chartering busses and/or coordinating carpools
- Report if your Club is Tabling Yes/No? If so, What items/merchandise??
- Report the number of Club Members arriving Friday 5/19 (EXTREMELY important) for the meet & greet. (head count is appreciated by April 30th)
HOW CAN YOUR CLUB HELP??
- POST, POST, POST!! Let’s make sure this Rally is Posted and Tweeted everywhere and often!! (Click here for event flyer)
- SHARE with Democratic Organizations/Caucuses in your area!!
- Plan ahead of time, RSVP for your Club early!!
a) Your Club Name
b) Number of Members Attending
c) Arriving Friday, May 19th or Saturday, May 20th
d) Will your Club have a banner for the march?
e) Are you chartering a bus?
- Individual Donors / Business Sponsors are needed!!
- Invite Friends and Family-This will be a child-friendly event!!
- Lake Eola Park is ADA Accessible
SPONSOR INFORMATION: Click here for Individual Donor/Sponsorship letter and here for Business Sponsor letter. Click here for flyer to send to potential sponsors. Sponsors are absolutely necessary to give this event wings. There is no amount too large or too small– our extremely achievable goal is $5000. WE CAN DO THIS!! All sponsors will be given recognition.
Chair, DWCF PerSister Rally
**Parking information: For those arriving by car, street parking is located around the park. ADA Accessible parking will be located in front of the amphitheater, as is the tabling area. Bus parking is $30/day for information and payment options: http://www.